DEADLINE: November 8, 2017
The Michigan Society of Pathologists invites Michigan Pathology Residents and Fellows to submit Resident Abstracts for the 13th Annual Resident Research Competition to take place at this year’s Winter MSP Conference on December 2, 2017. The meeting will be held at The Inn at St. John’s in Plymouth, MI .
Please note: Once your abstract is received the first author only will be registered for one complimentary Conference Registration.
Following are the Resident Research Competition guidelines:
1. The competition is open to all Michigan pathology residents and fellows in approved Michigan training programs.
2. Using this Form (Click here to open the form)
- It is suggested that the abstract be typed in Helvetica or Arial font, 10 point, justified.
- Abstract is limited to 32 lines in this font and size.
- Abstract should not exceed the size as it appears in the master above.
- Abstract should be structured with the categories defined below:
- Those received by fax, routine mail, or email will not be considered.
- Must be submitted only on one page, 2 pages will be sent back to correct
4. Poster Guidelines
- Poster Size: No Larger than 4' x 3'
- Must be Laminated, so it can be taped on the wall for display during the Conference.
5. All abstracts submitted will be considered for podium presentation. Three best abstracts adjudged by a panel of judges will be selected for podium presentation on December 2, 2017. Those Authors will be notified around November 23, 2017. Each presentation will be limited to 8 minutes and 2 minutes for questions. It is suggested that all entrants shall be prepared to present.
6. Monetary Prizes will be given to the three best submissions.